As a field network engineer, you need to be equipped with a solid understanding of networking and be highly skilled on troubleshooting on customers’ sites. Characterized by its unpredictable and time consuming, the tasks involved in the job contain cutting over, troubleshooting, and some on-call duties, which means flexible roster and instant response is required. As well, you need to be well presented and punctual when assisting customers addressing their network failures.
- Diploma or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year implementation or maintenance experiences
- Basic switches and routing skills is essential
- Familiar with TCP/IP protocol, topology structures of network
- Hands-on experience with server and firewall
- CCNA certification is desirable
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.