Network Security Engineer
Shanghai - China
- Deliver network security solutions to telecom operators and enterprise customers.
- Deliver high quality reports of network security surveillance.
- Develop costing and service level agreement framework.
- Work with other teams on the development of effective operational and technical new business solutions.
- Orchestrate with internal experts and external consultants on solutions alternatives and impacts.
- Work closely with service providers and enterprise customers providing technical advice and network security consultancy to meet their business objectives.
- Present highly complex and conceptual information and recommendations to clients.
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5 years of experience in security and telecom industry in the following areas
- data communication security
- network management and operation
- project management.
- installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrading of network security systems
- Strong data communication security background: IPS, IDS, DDOS, Firewall, Netflow, AV
- Strong network technology background: TCP/IP, Routing, Switch
- In-depth knowledge in network security technology and solutions
- In-depth knowledge in service provider networks and IT
- Multi-discipline technology expertise with special focus on telecom service provider and IP networking technology
- High presentation skill. The candidates are required to give a presentation of network solutions for large service providers in the interview
- Strong communication, consultative and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Can-do attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentable, self-motivates and result-driven
- Results-oriented and analytical team player with excellent communication skills
- Capabilities for working in high speed, high pressure and multi-task environment