IT operations are a crucial aspect of most organizational operations. One of the main concerns is business continuity; companies rely on its information systems to run its mission critical operations. If a system becomes unavailable, business operations may be impaired or stopped completely.
It is necessary to provide a reliable infrastructure for IT operations, in order to minimize any chance of disruption. Information security is also a concern, and for this reason a data center has to offer a secure environment which minimizes the chances of a security breach. A data center must therefore keep high standards for assuring the integrity and functionality of its hosted computer environment.
CommVerge’s Data Center design accommodates future requirement changes based on inevitability of high performance, higher processor performance and circuit board density, impact of virtualization and redundancy, green directions and connectivity. CommVerge Solutions covers all Data Center implementation stages from design and engineering, acquisition, construction and final handover to the customer
- Construction of Data Center inclusive of racking and cabling.
- Cooling and fire prevention systems for Data Center.
- Power consideration such as Uninterruptible Power Supplies.
- Video Camera surveillance.
- Routers & Switches
- Security systems such as Firewall, Intrusion Detection and Protection Systems, Email Anti-spam solution.
- DNS, Web and Proxy Systems.