Makati - Philippines
- Participate in project development work for Network and System infrastructure business solutions.
- Performs drive tests and preparation of service activity reports.
- Preparation and presentation of technical offers and technical solution write-up to customers.
- In dept expertise in specific product/offer domain along with broad product portfolio knowledge and through understanding of the network and services.
- Design and consult technical solution for the customer requirement.
- Manage and implement the project setup of the customer service request.
- Manage effectively customer communication and commitments.
- Support and work closely with Sales teams to achieve greater teamwork on Pre-sales and post sales.
- Provide highly focused, analysis and problem solving skills to meet customer and company needs and expectations.
- Involves in the continuous support activities and relationship with customer and vendor ensuring the delivery of support according to the service level agreement.
- Assesses service provider’s current networking environment and requirement, and identify opportunities for network and systems and service enhancements.
- Carry out maintenance, trouble shooting activities, analysis and calibration of test systems, fixtures, equipment and software.
- Manage proposal response for specific product/offer or major contributor ro integrated proposals, including setting the technical proposals and statement compliance.
- Preparation and presentation of business and commercial aspect of the offer as value propositions, pricing and review of terms and conditions, support commercial discussions and negotiations.
- Create and implement test plans and acceptance procedures.
- Promulgates and maintains a project folder and all records pertaining to the project.
- Understanding of the product/offer value proposition and ability to “operationalize” it for customer and customer teams.
- Assist Technical Director in the course of recommendation for the future directions.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology.
- May be required to be position at customer site for a specified period based on project requirement.
- Degree holder in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or related discipline.
- Understanding of the Internet, Network infrastructure and IT experience.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experiences in Network infrastructure development.
- Experience in transmission, switching and operation of telecommunication system.
- Ability to work and solve technical problem independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess computer skills including MS office, MS Windows , email and other software applications.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, prioritizing and accurately completing them in a potentially stressful environment.
- Good communications, presentation, interpersonal & supervisory skills.
- Good spoken & written English