- Perform network implementation and project management;
- Conduct system integration and application rollout;
- Work closely with vendors to implement different solutions;
- Carry out maintenance support of the network products;
- Handle escalation procedure for networking products with vendors;
- Perform problem troubleshooting, hardware replacement and software update;
- Delegated to provide 1st tier post-sales support and maintenance; and
- Required to standby for emergency call.
- Higher Diploma or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Professional certificates holders;
- Good understanding of network technology;
- Knowledge in large scale network solution and layer 2 & 3 technology including, IEEE layer 2 standard, layer 2/3 MPLS and BGP routing etc.;
- 3 years hands on experience on networking with pre-sales & post-sales support
- Hands on experience on networking and security solution implementation such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Experience and expertise in high speed optical transmission and DWDM system design, architecture, and testing is an advantage
- Proficient programming skills (Python, REST API, Netconf, etc.) is an advantage;
- Good business sense, self-motivated, good customer services skills and able to work under pressure and independently;
- Willing to learn new technologies and solutions;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.