Makati - Philippines
- Develop / Code Software as defined by the team / client.
- Maintain and Enhance code to meet changing customer requirements
- Develop new applications based on business needs.
- Maintain and enhance all existing applications and internal systems.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Design and consult technical solution for the customer requirement.
- Manage effectively customer communication and commitments.
- Support and work closely with Sales teams to achieve greater teamwork on Pre-sales and post sales
- Involves in the continuous support activities and relationship with customer and vendor ensuring the delivery of support according to the service level agreement.
- Carry out maintenance, troubleshooting activities, analysis and calibration of test systems, fixtures, equipment and software
- Preparation and presentation of business and commercial aspect of the offer as value propositions, pricing and review of terms and conditions, support commercial discussions and negotiations
- Assist Software Systems Manager in the course of recommendation for future directions
- May be required to be position at customer site for a specified period based on project requirement
- Keep abreast of new technologies.
- Comply with other delegated responsibilities by the superiors
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Understanding of the internet and IT experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in programming preferably in either PHP, Perl, Shell/Bash, Java
- Knowledge in database management preferably MySQL or Oracle is an advantage
- Knowledge in Red Hat Linux is an advantage
- Experience in transmission, switching and operation of telecommunication system
- Ability to work and solve technical problem independently with minimum supervision
- Possess computer skills including MS office, MS Windows , email and other software applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, prioritizing and accurately completing them in a potentially stressful environment
- Good communications, presentation, interpersonal & supervisory skills
- Good spoken & written English