- IT Monitoring Services
- Network Device Management
- Managed Security Services
- Managed Remote Access
- Managed Unified Communications
- Consulting, Audit & Professional Services
What are Managed Services?
- IT delivered as finished solutions to the client, managed remotely by highly skilled professionals from a network operations center (NOC.)
- Managed services are proactively monitored and providers can troubleshoot incidents from the NOC, according to defined SLAs negotiated with clients.
- Managed services are offered for a monthly fee that requires no capital outlay for the clients.
Why Managed Services?
- Lower Cost, Lower Risk, More Reliable, More Secure
- Cost Predictability
- Turn-Key Solution
- Customized Services
- No more Surprise Invoices! Fixed-rate Monthly Payment
- Can focus on Core Functions and Business
- Network Reliability, Availability and Security are now the Responsibility of CommVerge
- Service Level Agreement Guarantee
- Already supporting and maintaining over 1000+ network devices for commercial and government sectors.
- Strong and extensive experience in networking and security solutions deployment.
- Expert knowledge of different and best of breed vendors’ products and solutions.
- Proven track record in industry of Services Excellence culture.
- High Flexibility on mobilization of resources.Financial stability.
As the telecom market becomes more competitive and dynamic, the complexity of technology will drive telecom operators to have requirements for outsourced or managed services from a trusted local services partner, who can offer first class engineering services and understanding of the multi-vendor environment.
Managed Services provide organizations with predictable, business-focused services that optimize operations, manage risk and deliver measurable value from technology, moving from Reactive to Proactive Services. This allows the operator to evolve IT support from delivering “billable hours” as a product, to delivering service uptime and service value. With Managed Services, the operator can transfer day-to-day related management responsibility as a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations.
CommVerge Solutions’ range of Managed Services were designed to compliment its solutions and technical services offerings. Managed Services aim to help customers reduce costs by streamlining areas of their business which are not usually considered core, while concentrating their resources on delivering services, customer acquisition and retention.
With a service-oriented approach and process oriented methodology, CommVerge Solutions offers Managed Services in various aspects of network operations and maintenance as well as hosted and managed application services.