Typically storage is deployed as a “one size fits all” solution, regardless of the kinds of applications the network is running. Such an approach has required multiple servers to address multiple needs, resulting in significantly higher costs and a much greater degree of management complexity. At the same time data is growing dramatically and Service Providers need to manage much larger infrastructures with little or no additional head count. Implementing a multi-tiered common storage infrastructure can dramatically decrease the cost of storage requirements and provide operational efficiencies.
CommVerge Solutions in partnership with leading storage vendors can help Service Providers address their storage requirements with the right mix and match of storage technologies to build simple storage infrastructures to a more complex multi-tiered common storage infrastructures.
Features & Benefits:
- Allows Service Providers to have a single platform for all storage data which is easier to maintain and will incur huge savings on upgrading or purchasing new equipment.
- Reduced cost of capital, lower cost of servicing, logistics and server consolidation.
- Allows full optimization of service providers storage capacity.
- Dramatically reduced backup and restore times.
- Improves the quality of service by shortneing the resolution time by at least 50% which improves customer services.